Faces all Over.
So here are pictures of people, people, and people. Why? Because the Amargo family are heading back to California everyone wanted to take pictures with our very beloved Amargo family.


Ira already left Sunday morning. Irma and Izak leaves tomorrow, and Ina will be with us till the end of the semester, and she will head back home to California.
Each one of the family members (including the two older siblings that are not here anymore) has been a huge blessing to all of us. I have to say that they are the most amazing family I have ever met, and their love and care for everyone just reflects Christ in their lives. Thank you for being such a huge blessing, and I know they will continue to be a blessing back home.

But before they leave, we took Izak with us to the monday-funday island sight seeing day for one last time.
We went to one of the caves that was used during the war, light house/ suicide cliff, Zampa and Alivila beach...




Me, Izak, Melody, and little Kiki.
Ira already left Sunday morning. Irma and Izak leaves tomorrow, and Ina will be with us till the end of the semester, and she will head back home to California.
Each one of the family members (including the two older siblings that are not here anymore) has been a huge blessing to all of us. I have to say that they are the most amazing family I have ever met, and their love and care for everyone just reflects Christ in their lives. Thank you for being such a huge blessing, and I know they will continue to be a blessing back home.
But before they leave, we took Izak with us to the monday-funday island sight seeing day for one last time.
We went to one of the caves that was used during the war, light house/ suicide cliff, Zampa and Alivila beach...

Comments
btw, you should put my blog on your link lists muhahahaha :D