Starting tomorrow, students will be arriving for the Fall semester of Bible college that will start on September 1st. But we still have a little bit of down time before things start to get real busy.
So some of the Hakugaijin youth dance group, Radiate, decided to make a little "Mexican" video and maybe a music video too.
This semester, I will once again be teaching women's discipleship on prayer. Not sure how I'm going to do it since it was last minute notice, but I really need to get things ready since my 1st class will be...next Thursday! And I might also be helping out with the Japanese class and doing all the other ministry that goes on throughout the week. Excited and nervous. Hope that it will be another blessed semester.
So some of the Hakugaijin youth dance group, Radiate, decided to make a little "Mexican" video and maybe a music video too.
Here's Toki, Hannah, and Izak all trying to look Cholo(?) status for the video.

Comments