Recovering.

I was attacked by the flu...I guess...at least that's what the doctor's told me I had...and which I do not believe I had because I had none of the symptoms of the flu unless the medicine stopped it all.

As I've mentioned already a whole bunch of us has been sick this last week, and the sickness has gotten a hold of me on Saturday night...Sunday morning I woke up with a fever and decided to stay back home and rest instead of going to church. I felt pretty fine other than feeling really warm. I didn't check my temperature till later that afternoon since I didn't know there was a thermometer around in the d-house. And to my surprise, it was 39.99℃ (about 104°F).

Since I do live in a community house, for the safety of others and myself, I was taken to the hospital to check if I had the swine flu or not...which they couldn't figure out but told me I have some kind of flu. So after spending a long 3hours waiting at the hospital till 10 at night, they finally let me home with medicine.

And so here I am, recovering from the sickness hoping to get out tomorrow though I'm not completely well yet.

Thankyou for all the love and prayers. I don't understand why I didn't even feel sick other than the heat in my body and the lowness of energy.

Comments

Popular Posts