Okinawan Tourist

Oh my...these past few days have been filled with many events.

On Monday about a group of 35 us or even more headed up north to Nago to do some site-seeing and things like that. We made our first stop at our favorite Pineapple Park, where they have tons of free samples of different dessets and drinks and even fresh pineapple! Afterwards we headed to see Tim and Ayu's new house in Nago, where they will be starting a new church in a few months. It was a really sweet place, and we are all excited to see the new work that will begin there. And lastly we went to Kouri Isalnd to swim in the beautiful ocean. I have been to four different beaches in a week! And we are once again headed to a different beach tomorrow...I'm getting darker and darker everyday...oh no.

Crossing the bridge to Kouri Island.


And today, we went to Kadena Air Base and got a tour of the air force oil jet. I didn't take my camera so no pictures, but it was pretty cool to be able to see the huge engine, cockpits, and stuff. Followed with my American tour, I ate taco bell for lunch and had baskins robbins for dessert.

Comments

Popular Posts