Making Memories.

July 7th was my last day of work at the call center. The 3weeks went by really quick and was a very short job (though I could have chosen to continue longer...) but I've learned many things. As I hoped for it to be, it was a very good experience followed along with many days that I was able to explore the city of Naha a bit.
Welcome to Free Zone.
On the way home, I wanted to go to Kokusai street at night.
I made Kayo walk with me instead of taking the bus to I can take few pictures along the way...
and the shot that I specifically wanted to take...did not turn out the way I wanted it to be...oh well.


Kokusai-dori at night.
And those were my days in Naha. Now back to Ginowan, my life continues though I don't know what to expect what's to come right now.

Comments

Popular Posts