editing.
Digital photos, like any other things, has its pros and cons. Some benefits I enjoy from digital photography is that I am able to see the picture right away and is re-takeable, and all the different settings I can use. It also costs less in a sense that you don't have to buy films and print them out.
One thing that I like and dislike is all the editing you can do on a computer with digital photos. Sometimes I edit to make it look more like what it actually looked like (usually in sceneries) or I do it just for the fun of it. It makes it more enjoyable, but at the same time I feel like deceiving people.
And here's an example:
One thing that I like and dislike is all the editing you can do on a computer with digital photos. Sometimes I edit to make it look more like what it actually looked like (usually in sceneries) or I do it just for the fun of it. It makes it more enjoyable, but at the same time I feel like deceiving people.
And here's an example:

Comments