Delight.

Only four more days of work, and I shall be done. Ever since last Tuesday, I haven't had any angry customer, and what a praise that is. As much as I am excited for this job to be over, I will miss all the bus rides and driving down Kokusai streets looking at people from different places, the good water, and making money.

Surprisingly, the bus ride has been very enjoyable. I have avoided riding the bus as much as possible, but when they pay for your bus, it becomes quite enjoyable. My favorite has been truly riding down that busy Kokusai street watching the tourists and different people selling stuff on the streets. Me and Kayo have specifically names one of the guys we usually see because it reminds us of our friend, .mjs. He sells hand-made crafts on the street and has messy dread-locks. Sadly, we didn't see him today.

I wanted to take a picture of the bus from a different perspective...



Tuesday was such a beautiful day.
The sky was breath-taking. What an amazing Creator we have.

Comments

Popular Posts