Traumatized?

Half way through my temporary job. Another half to go. Praise God I'm still surving because I literally dislike this job. I don't understand why people like jobs like this when it causes so much stress mentally. If I had to do this job more than a month, I think I would go nutts.

Monday, started out pretty stressful and busy. About 70 phone calls in 5hours...when I only had been picking up about 20 in 8hours the week before. Not that it was just alot of phonecalls, but so many mad customer along with angry staff...it's not my fault that they are angry when they call already angry and unfriendly. So I went home traumatized to pick up the phonecalls.

Tuesday came around, and I didn't want to get out of bed because that meant I had to get ready for another day of work. But I got up anyways, and with lots of prayers I headed out to work. The first phonecall I picked up...the customer didn't sound too happy. Being already traumatized my hands were shaking so bad it was hard to type or write...but thankfully I was able to get off the phone without causing much anger. My hands were still shaking, but with the grace of God I was able to pick up more phone calls after that without being super nervous or having mad customers since than.

I still do make lots and lots of mistakes, but daily learning whatever that God wants to teach me during this time.

"So then, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath; for the wrath of man does not produce the righteousness of God." -James 1:19-20

...and let your speech be known with graciousness...

Senaga-jima.
Naoko-san came and picked me up after work on Tuesday, and we drove to Senaga jima to enjoy the view.

Kokusai-dori.
And here I go again, back to work...God give me peace and to those who call and work with me.
Let your light shine.

Comments

Anonymous said…
senagajima natsukashi-!!私はいつも元気がないときよくそこで夕日を眺めたりしてたの。

残りのwork days, 神様の支えがありますように。

お祈りしているよ。

あき

Popular Posts