Praises.
I have a free bottle of water, free chocomochi icecream with my winner stick from Monday, and now I have a job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I went for an interview yesteday a long with Kayo to a call center. They were looking for 35 short time workers, only 3weeks. And earlier I received a call that they want to hire me! Praise God because I thought they would not want me with my Japanese skills.
Now I have to dress a little bit more proper than just wearing a tank-top, shorts, and flip flops everyday caring a back-pack around. Please keep me in your prayers because I haven't done any other jobs than being a cashier and eating food from the store I worked. It's a step up as I get a little bit older and when McD's and grocery stores don't look like a good job to me anymore.
Honto ni praise God!
I went for an interview yesteday a long with Kayo to a call center. They were looking for 35 short time workers, only 3weeks. And earlier I received a call that they want to hire me! Praise God because I thought they would not want me with my Japanese skills.
Now I have to dress a little bit more proper than just wearing a tank-top, shorts, and flip flops everyday caring a back-pack around. Please keep me in your prayers because I haven't done any other jobs than being a cashier and eating food from the store I worked. It's a step up as I get a little bit older and when McD's and grocery stores don't look like a good job to me anymore.
Honto ni praise God!

Comments
Praise God dane!! gambare!!!!
more toys for my son...J/K!!
ganbatte ne! inottema-su!
tim, ayu and masaki