OCSI Graduation.
Can't believe I have been out of high school for 4years now. Yesterday, I went to the OCSI graduation where I have attended my 3years of high school. I hadn't been to the graduation since 2006 because I wasn't on island. These kids that graduated were still in 8th grade my senior year and seemed weird for me to see them graduate. In my mind, they are still the 8th grades.
It's funny to be back in this place to see the graduates and think back on my graduation day. The day that seemed so big and important, going on to a new stage of life. Looking at these kids, I believe some of them think that they are all grown up, ready to do things on their own. But the reality is, that's not the case. You feel so old when you're that age, but few years later when you look back, you realize how young and naive you were. And I believe, this way of thinking never ends because I know maybe when I turn 25, I'll look back to now and laugh how I thought life was hard when I had it all easy.
Anyways, congrats to the class of '09!

Ryo.
She goes to the same church as me this past 6years. Can't believe that she has already graduated.
It's funny to be back in this place to see the graduates and think back on my graduation day. The day that seemed so big and important, going on to a new stage of life. Looking at these kids, I believe some of them think that they are all grown up, ready to do things on their own. But the reality is, that's not the case. You feel so old when you're that age, but few years later when you look back, you realize how young and naive you were. And I believe, this way of thinking never ends because I know maybe when I turn 25, I'll look back to now and laugh how I thought life was hard when I had it all easy.
Anyways, congrats to the class of '09!
Ryo.
She goes to the same church as me this past 6years. Can't believe that she has already graduated.

Comments