The longest picture post.

I was going through my picture yesterday that I haven't seen in a while and thought that I would share some pictures from last year that never made it out in the open yet. But I'm still not done going through all of them...I still have to go through my 3rd semester pics, Turkey, England, and so on. I hope you'll enjoy them...but probably never as much as I do.

FinlandIcecream on the road...watch out for the trucks!

Finnisch is one weird language...
Munich

The Scottish people sporting their kilts.
Marburg, Germany
Why aren't all icecream this big?
A pretty water bottle in Bonn.
The pleasant every day walk to the church.
The good days when I used to escape to Katha's apartment away from the insane villa afternoons.
Oh yes, I love the library for many reasons.
And here's one.
Two

.three.

The library has a cool lighting and random stuff here and there that make it fun.
And it also has comfortable chairs (first-come-first-serve) and so on. Though it is suppose to be the quietest room, we all believe is the loudest room due to the location of it...
Leipzig, Germany.
I love this street.
I thought walking 30mins. and going up 80steps in Leipzig was long...but now here I am in Okinawa walking 40mins. in the heat and humidity with a back-pack that ways like 3.5kg.
I believe it's just an ordinary leaf...that happened to be bigger than my face.


...and maybe more to come.

Comments

Popular Posts