Life has been interesting. Though I live in my home island, from current situation I feel restricted at times from enjoying the life that I could have of being home.
Whatever it is, continually learning to submit...though my flesh stuggles like I have never before.
Things still run the same as during the semester. I'd say my schedule has gotten a little bit busier though. I also had a job interview last week. If I do get the job, I am suppose to get a call sometime this week but I think I didn't get it. It's a little hard to find a job with the schedule I have right now, but He knows...and just continually praying for His complete guidance.
On the other hand, 3students leave tomorrow. One goes to Mainland Japan to serve with a missionary couple, and the other two will be going to South Korea to help out the ministry there. If it is the Lord's will, they will all be returning end of August for another semester in Okinawa.
And of course, the ministry here just goes on.
That's about a little summary of my week's life. I'd appreciate much prayer right now though.
Whatever it is, continually learning to submit...though my flesh stuggles like I have never before.
Things still run the same as during the semester. I'd say my schedule has gotten a little bit busier though. I also had a job interview last week. If I do get the job, I am suppose to get a call sometime this week but I think I didn't get it. It's a little hard to find a job with the schedule I have right now, but He knows...and just continually praying for His complete guidance.
On the other hand, 3students leave tomorrow. One goes to Mainland Japan to serve with a missionary couple, and the other two will be going to South Korea to help out the ministry there. If it is the Lord's will, they will all be returning end of August for another semester in Okinawa.
And of course, the ministry here just goes on.
That's about a little summary of my week's life. I'd appreciate much prayer right now though.

Comments
love, annie.