Cherishing the last moments.

It has been pretty busy these past few days, and I finally have time to sit down and update my blog. Friday was our the last day of the semester though it didn't feel like it because of all the ministry stuff going and that only two students were leaving. We haven't even done the end of the semester dorm cleaning or our regular dorm cleaning last week...

Well, Melissa and Kelsi both left yesterday to fly back in California. We already miss them so much, and things to be so much quieter without these two around. I miss hearing Melissa's hysterical laugh and her excitement for everything in life. Both of them have been such a blessing to all of us. And I am excited to see what God has next for them. By the way, Melissa will be heading out to Italy for her 3rd semester.

Melissa and Kelsi.
Though Kelsi has been buying the most choco-mochi, she seems like she just can't get the winning stick.
Saturday, we had a women's breakfast at the cafe before we headed out to Mihama for a baptism and later on to BBQ dinner at a chaplain's house. It was a blessed, busy day.

Just for memories and fun, me, Melissa, and Megan took pictures as we waited for Pastor Tom to show up.






And Monday...once again we headed to the beach to swim and paddle board.
I also drove Melissa to the airport in the morning, and soon she will be going to Disneyland for her 19th birthday! Happy birthday Melissa!
And now we are pretty much still on the same CCBC schedule just without classes for the students. We still meet for devos in the morning and will be offering few classes during the week that we are required to attend or help at. We also got internet limitations throughout the week.
It'll be a very different summer...and as for me, I started back on my job hunting. Pray that I am able to find one that works well with my schedule and stuff.

Comments

Popular Posts