Yesterday I finished teaching through the Book of James for my Women's discipleship class! I have yet two more class time, but it will be a day for finals and party/chub day as we like to call it. It has been a great opportunity to teach these girls, which I believe there's so much more I can learn from these girl's life than what I can teach. Each one of them has something beautiful inside them and shines through their daily lives.
As much as teaching is not my favorite thing to do, looking back in this past few months it was a neat experience to study through a short book more in depths on my own. No matter how many times I've read it, He shows me something new each time and teaches me more.
Tomorrow the group Bible college students and couple other missionaries are leaving for the missions trip to South Korea. They'll be coming alongside with CC Cheonan and the missionaries out there doing outreaches at the university, orphanage, and other different areas. Keep them in your prayers as they will be gone for 6 days.
As much as teaching is not my favorite thing to do, looking back in this past few months it was a neat experience to study through a short book more in depths on my own. No matter how many times I've read it, He shows me something new each time and teaches me more.
We changed classrooms from time to time depeding on what we felt like.
Our assigned room was the fellowship area by the sanctuary, but we had one inside the sanctuary one time sitting on the carpet, one at the park and inside the van, and yesterday we had it in the church parking lot enjoying the warmth of the sun.
Group picture. (Left to Right)
Me, Iza and Ina Amargo sisters, Megan (Bryce's sister :) ) Melissa from the magical world, Kelsi the white washed Chinese, and Amanda the Oka-san.

Comments
You must come wisit me!