Quick Trip.

I'm about to share a wery exciting thing that I did today though it won't be too exciting to most people...but before that here's some pictures from the other day.

On Thursday, I took the Evangelism class to Mihama to go street witnessing since there is a film festival going on. Since I no longer have access to my dad's "monster truck," I drive the wan.
Friday came around...and here were these crazy kids beside me.
And what happened Saturday?
I had a skype date setup with Katha that I get to join in with the brunch in Germany. It's quite interesting to be left on the counter as I saw many familiar faces go down the line as they got there waffles. And still remaining left on the counter as they came up for 2nds and 3rds and so on...
Here's the good 'ole cafe in Germany.
After awhile, Annie took me...the laptop outside and I was able to see the streets and the autobahn and what not. ...and I miss it so much. So much more than I thought of...
Sorry Annie, but I had to post this. Danke for your effort to show me the beauty of spring in Germany.
And here's Katha and Annie!
They still make it on my blog even when they are miles away. Ich hab dich lieb!
It was such a great time seeing everyone's faces and talking to them, but I have to say that seeing Eiserfeld was the best thing.

Afterwards I walked back to the house missing Germany...and took a picture of this beautiful cafe that I have been wanting to go for a long time.
wery blurry, but I like.
And I also ate a huge hamburger at King Taco for the 1st time.

Comments

andrea k. said…
haha, tamiko, that's a horrible picture of my nose!! ;)
i was so glad we got to hang out and experience eiserfelder-straße-frühlingszeit together!! hab dich auch lieb!
Anonymous said…
nice ;-)
miss you so much.....!!!
i'm so glad you "came" for my waffles ;-)
weekend team was fun even tough i'm exhausted now, but that's how it is....
love you!
i feel honored to be on your blog again after the loongest time ;-)

Popular Posts