Ich wonshte...to be back.
My little too well packaged piece of Germany has arrived!!!!!!! Alot faster than I have imagined. Vielen dank meine liebe!!!!! Ich mag!
I'm a little curious how the package even got to the right house with so little of information for the address.
And some random picture from the past.
Not a great picture, but I like it. Very Okinawan like ne?
And two pictures stolen from Iza from our trip to Nago last week.

I've already breaked into my favorite Milka bar, "gefullte Alpenmilch Schokolade a' la Dessert Au Chocolat!" Mmmmm, lecker! I almost forgot how good it was. This is the longest I've went without having good German chocolate since last February. I miss it so much. I probably think about...wish...to be back in Germany everyday. Such good times. One day Germany...I will be back.
To my excitment...I didn't take a picture of the super well packaged gift.
So here is the aftermath of pulling on the tape and making a cut with a knife and such.
And as I am sitting here...to my surprise, I hear a recording of Mark Starr's worship at CCO from 2years ago...who's i-pod could it be...?
But nothing is too surprising with the Ruiz's now.
Not a great picture, but I like it. Very Okinawan like ne?

I've already breaked into my favorite Milka bar, "gefullte Alpenmilch Schokolade a' la Dessert Au Chocolat!" Mmmmm, lecker! I almost forgot how good it was. This is the longest I've went without having good German chocolate since last February. I miss it so much. I probably think about...wish...to be back in Germany everyday. Such good times. One day Germany...I will be back.But for now, I'll enjoy the warmth of Okinawa and do the things that has been placed in front of me.
Let your eyes look straight ahead, and your eyelids look right before you.
Ponder the path of your feet, and let all your ways be established.
Proverbs 4: 25-26

Comments