cloches colorées.

Walking down the streets at night, I go deep in thought dreaming about my cafe that I would open someday in my life. First I think about the name for the cafe...and I think I want a French word for the name. Than I go into thinking how I would decorate it, the lightings, settings, making icecream, and so on...

Just as I come around the corner to turn to go back to the house, I see a lady on the phone walking towards my way. My eye sight is bad, and it's dark...to top it off I'm in my dream world planning for my cafe. The lady walks closer to me with a weird look at me...still deep in thought I just keep walking until she was right in front of me and finally recognized that it was my next door roommate. I shared about my little dream cafe to her as we walked to the store.

It'll be amazing if I ever opened up one. Come and eat icecream from all over the world! Come and see pictures from all over the world, and I will add little stories behind each ones.

Comments

andrea k. said…
colored bells! PERFECT name!!! love it. coming. right now.

Popular Posts