where the Wind blows.
I'm still here and there doing stuff. It seems like I'm about to get settled with my final decision, but than something else pops up and have to put it on hold to make many more decisions. Sometimes I just want to get up and start moving and doing things, but it seems to be that I need to be a little bit more patient and see where He really is leading me to at this time.
I had my first Women's Discipleship class yesterday. Nothing big, but just an introduction and getting to know the students. The real challenge begins next week when I really get into the study of the Book of James. A scary thought to know that I am actually teaching a class, but it's all in the hands of Him who called me. So no worries I guess...but I do need to study and prepare for it.
Well that's what's up with me right at this moment. It's a beautiful day today, and I am going home again today. It's good to be back home and enjoy the comforts of home and the peacefulness of Yomitan once in a while. Maybe I'll stay home till Sunday this week and that will be the longest consecutive days I will be home ever since I have been back from Europe. But plans change for me always so you never know where I might be.
And I got Rainbow (flip-flops) as a gift from Melisski! and thin point Sharpies, cards, a notebook, and Dove chocolate!

Comments