Often times I feel like my heart is a little box full of little scrolls of thoughts and words that never make it out of my mouth. I'm not much of a speaker, but I do think alot...maybe too much. My brain has been waking up at 5a.m. almost every morning for this past few weeks. I lay in bed...thinking...praying...wondering.
I wish that I can speak more without being nervous or afraid, or maybe it isn't His will for me to speak at that moment. I appreciate more and more the privilege we have to pray. Even when we don't pray, He sees our hearts and knows what is going on, but He is more pleased when we come to Him and just pour our hearts to Him.
Through prayer, my heart is bit lightened, and I feel like I am able to take more comfort and have peace in my heart to know that everything is in His hands. And I pray that it is the same for you. Even if I may not say anything to you, I might have a heart full of words that I want to speak to you. And since I'm not a talker, I pray that He reveals a glimpse of my heart in whatever way it might be.
"If the Lord wills..." James 4:15

Comments