Job Search.
Sometimes things seems to be very interesting...
Yesterday I called a place that I have been thinking about for awhile. I wasn't sure what they would say because they wanted people that were 25 and older.
But anyways, I decieded that I would give it call. As the lady picked up the phone, and I told her that I saw the advertisment for workers. She asks me my age and tells me what job I could of have, but it has already been taken. (In my head, I think why would she tell me a job that I can't have...) And than she went on to say about the other job option but tells me that I am too young for it...and had a moment of silence.
She didn't say straight to my face "No" in the 1st place or anything so I just said "Ok,thanks," and hung up the phone. After talking with my friend about it, she told me I should call again and ask them to at least have a job interview with me because the only thing they know about me is that I am only 22.
So today, I decided to call again and see what they would say. Just like yesterday, they asked me how old I was. And I answer 22. The difference between yesterday and today was that they didn't tell me I was too young. But instead they asked if I had any job experiences teaching...which I said "no" but they told me that they can't have a job interview right away, but bring in my resume.
So I'll take my resume and see what happens...
and if this place fails, my job search will continue...!
Yesterday I called a place that I have been thinking about for awhile. I wasn't sure what they would say because they wanted people that were 25 and older.
But anyways, I decieded that I would give it call. As the lady picked up the phone, and I told her that I saw the advertisment for workers. She asks me my age and tells me what job I could of have, but it has already been taken. (In my head, I think why would she tell me a job that I can't have...) And than she went on to say about the other job option but tells me that I am too young for it...and had a moment of silence.
She didn't say straight to my face "No" in the 1st place or anything so I just said "Ok,thanks," and hung up the phone. After talking with my friend about it, she told me I should call again and ask them to at least have a job interview with me because the only thing they know about me is that I am only 22.
So today, I decided to call again and see what they would say. Just like yesterday, they asked me how old I was. And I answer 22. The difference between yesterday and today was that they didn't tell me I was too young. But instead they asked if I had any job experiences teaching...which I said "no" but they told me that they can't have a job interview right away, but bring in my resume.
So I'll take my resume and see what happens...
and if this place fails, my job search will continue...!

Comments
michal
teaching job かー(^-^)