I earned a million dollars this morning! Now I can go back out and travel all over the world.
Haha...I wish I really did, but I didn't...I was told by the crossroad guard guy that we see every morning that my smile was worth a million dollars. (I don't think the guy knew that I was Japanese and I speak Japanese because if he did...he would never talk to me.) Hanging around Americans gets me into talking with random people.

As we walk the 30-40 minute walk from the Girl's d-house, people see all these foreignors walking and wonder what they are up to. It's cool because one of the crossroad-guard actually stopped us today to ask what we were up to. The locals here really watch these Bible college students and wonder what goes on in the Kononia Cafe...which is not a cafe opened to the public. Almost everyday we have people stop by and ask if they can eat or get coffee here...what shall we do.......

Comments

Was it that one right on the corner next to the kids?...that guys funny. Tell him the big brown guys said hi if he remembers me...lol
Trevor Raichura said…
In response to your last question... I say we open for business! At least a few hours a day... maybe just over lunch! The Bible college kids and serve food and they can just chill and practise their English and learn about Jesus!

Popular Posts