Am I ready for a new start?
A month and a day since I wrote my name and stuff on the paper that said, "Welcome to Okinawa, Japan!" I had a longish break...a planned break. But now it's time to get up and start moving again.
I had my 2nd class today. I think that I don't know how to study...and I believe it's a process that I will have to build up as I prepare for the classes week by week. I feel a little discouraged knowing my inadequacy, and I know I should study more but don't know how...
But it was cool as I sat in my room last night reading over the Scripture, I was able to realize things that I never stopped to care. I still don't know how exactly to tackle those things, but I keep on keeping on to become a better teacher...but I still wonder why I said "yes" to teach.
I'm also slowly moving more stuff into the girl's dorm from my house. Starting job search tomorrow. There's one particular place I am planning to call and see, but it makes me nervouse/scared...for many reasons.
Everything that I am doing and am about to do...just confuses myself so much because they seem to be everything that I would rather not do, but I don't mind doing.
...my thoughts are fickled right now, and I know it's not good. I feel unstable with everything, and the only thing I can do is continue relying on Him...
Oh life...now that I am a little older, it seems to be little bit more difficult.
I had my 2nd class today. I think that I don't know how to study...and I believe it's a process that I will have to build up as I prepare for the classes week by week. I feel a little discouraged knowing my inadequacy, and I know I should study more but don't know how...
But it was cool as I sat in my room last night reading over the Scripture, I was able to realize things that I never stopped to care. I still don't know how exactly to tackle those things, but I keep on keeping on to become a better teacher...but I still wonder why I said "yes" to teach.
I'm also slowly moving more stuff into the girl's dorm from my house. Starting job search tomorrow. There's one particular place I am planning to call and see, but it makes me nervouse/scared...for many reasons.
Everything that I am doing and am about to do...just confuses myself so much because they seem to be everything that I would rather not do, but I don't mind doing.
...my thoughts are fickled right now, and I know it's not good. I feel unstable with everything, and the only thing I can do is continue relying on Him...
Oh life...now that I am a little older, it seems to be little bit more difficult.

Comments