Where can she be now?

Well, I am currently chilling in the hostel room in Incheon, South Korea. My flight from Germany was really good, in fact, probably the best long distance flight I ever had. There were barely any people on the airplane so I got to lay acoss the whole role and what not. And that also explains why they didn't care that my suitcase was 10kg overweight. haha.

The flight was only 10hours to my surprise for some reason I thought that it was like 14hours. It went by really quick. It's surprising that it took me longer to get from Exeter, England to my final destination in Germany on Tuesday...it took me total of 18hours that day.

So I am here in South Korea right now. The hotel guy told me that I can take a bus to the nearest little city for only 1,000won (that's like $1 maybe), but I am not sure if I want to go out anywhere other than walking distance. And another thing is that my skin has a bad rash going on from right before I left Germany, and it itches really bad and it hurts to walk a little...I hope it won't get any worse. This is like my worst nightmare out of all that could possibly happen right now, sigh...

But anyways, I made to Korea safely and now just waiting for my one last flight.
Deutschland, I miss you!

Comments

Popular Posts