
Life...has been good, I guess. Alot of thoughts in my head, but slowly but surely becoming more real. Yesterday, since I've been back from Germany...might have been my very first full day to stay home other than getting back to Yomitan from Ginowan in the morning. I finally unpacked everything, put my suitcase away, and my room looks spick-and span...almost, haha.
But one update for my next couple months is that I will be teaching Women's Discipleship class for CCBC spring semester here. I still have to work on the syllabus and what not, which needs to be done by today. Other than that, everything is still unsure, but I believe that I will know what's going to happen very soon. Only a matter of time.
On Monday, a group of us went up to Nago (northern part of Okinawa) to the cherry blossom festival. It wasn't in full bloom yet so I will go up there again sometime soon.
A present that flew all the way with me from Germany.
Ich mag!!! Danke meine freund.
And my days in Okinawa so far has been like this...
Devos in the morning at the Koinonia cafe and be lazy all day long...
Guitar...the carving reflects the owner.
Comments
thanks for your email and we should get on skype!
ich vermisse dich und hab dich lieb!
*hug*