koko wa Okinawa!
Ich bin zuruk en Okinawa. Strangely, it doesn't feel like I have been gone for a whole year. My dad and mom came to pick me at the airport, and we went to our brother's cafe to eat.
I am now home, cleaning my room...I can't remember what all I had and I think I will go through all my stuff and get rid of things that I have piled up over the years.
I am also really excited to go to church tomorrow and see everyone. It's good to be back, but I desperately miss the beautiful view of Germany and all my friends out there in the European side.
So now back to my cleaning...ciao!
I am now home, cleaning my room...I can't remember what all I had and I think I will go through all my stuff and get rid of things that I have piled up over the years.
I am also really excited to go to church tomorrow and see everyone. It's good to be back, but I desperately miss the beautiful view of Germany and all my friends out there in the European side.
So now back to my cleaning...ciao!

Comments
hey i bought new jeans yesterday for 17,95 €! amazing! =)
hab dich lieb
ich vermisse dich, und hab dich lieb.