And so it came...
I still can't believe it. This is my last morning in Germany at least until I return someday. In less than 9hours, I will be on the airplane flying out of Germany. It's been so good, way too good; it makes me sad to think that I am actually leaving for real this time. When I first flew out here last Jan. 31st, my ticket was booked to go home on the 18th of May which I never intended to go home on that date anyways. So I re-booked my ticket to 21st of December after extending my visa still knowing that I wasn't going to go home on that date. But you know, there came a day that I had to make my final decision and that was today, January 8th, 2009. I've thought about it many times...maybe I'll change my flight date again, but I knew I can no longer delay the day of my return though it was still possible to...so here it is, this is my last couple hours in Germany.
My last full day in Germany was really good. We kept ourselves busy the whole day. Me and Katha had some good breakfast than went out for grocery shopping and came back to drop our stuff. Than went out again, and I went on a successful shopping extravaganza and came back to drop our stuff again. Than went out right away to find a donner shop so I can have my last donner. So we ate and came back, rested a little and went out again...this time was to get another piercing in each of my ears. I always wanted a secon hole in my ear since I was 15, but never got around to it, and I didn't think that I would actually get it pierced ever, but it randomly happened yesterday.
Right now, I am sitting in the apartment alone since Katha had to go pick up people from the airport. When she comes back, we will all chill for awhile and eat bake potatoes...which I am suppose to start preparing sometime soon...until the time that I have to leave.
Crazy. Crazy. But I will be home soon enough...
My last full day in Germany was really good. We kept ourselves busy the whole day. Me and Katha had some good breakfast than went out for grocery shopping and came back to drop our stuff. Than went out again, and I went on a successful shopping extravaganza and came back to drop our stuff again. Than went out right away to find a donner shop so I can have my last donner. So we ate and came back, rested a little and went out again...this time was to get another piercing in each of my ears. I always wanted a secon hole in my ear since I was 15, but never got around to it, and I didn't think that I would actually get it pierced ever, but it randomly happened yesterday.
Right now, I am sitting in the apartment alone since Katha had to go pick up people from the airport. When she comes back, we will all chill for awhile and eat bake potatoes...which I am suppose to start preparing sometime soon...until the time that I have to leave.
Crazy. Crazy. But I will be home soon enough...

Comments
aaahhhh.... i can't even look at this without getting tears in my eyes.
i just don't like goodbyes - some of my least favourite things about life i guess.
<3 Amber