Weekend stuff...
The weekend,as usual, went by fast. And I will let my pictures tell the weekend story...
Also on Saturday, after getting the goodies out of my boots, we had a girl's brunch.
Friday, before we went to bed we were told to have a shoe laying on the stairs for St.Nicolaus to come around and fill it with some stuff. (A German thing, I guess...)
But yes, Friday midnight, "St.Nicolaus" came and filled our shoes with all sorts of goodies.
So when I woke up in the morning, the shoes all lined up on the stairs were filled with chocolates, oranges, and peanuts. Haha, some good stuff. To me, it's funny that the Bible college will do such a thing as St. Nicolaus, but whatever it is, I'm am happy for the goodies. It was also my day to open the hand-made advent calendar!
Good stuff, but I had to leave before it was done to meet our auslander family to go to Koln...once again.
A pretty cool building in Koln.
Since I am done with all my homework, I have loads of time to spend freely.
Before I locked myself up on my bed to read a book, I went for a short walk/photoshooting.

Comments
Bless you!
Takako