Mmmmhmmmm.
.2008.
What a crazy year it has been...
Love it.
What a crazy year it has been...
I remember talking with my mom right before I left for Germany about one of the two dreams that I have and one being to travel all over the world. My mom told me, "Looks like you're going to start traveling this year." To this I responded, "No. Not until I am out of Bible College and turn 22...(for some reason...)."
But you never know what happens. 2008 ended up being a pretty big adventure for me as I spent a month in Okinawa, headed to Germany for about 8months, spent almost a total of 2months in England including the time right now. In between these times I also spent a day in South Korea, 5days in Finland, a week in Turkey, and couple of hours in Belgium. I also did have couple other places that I attempted to go, such as Sweden, Czech, and Scotland. These three didn't work out, but I still plan to go to these places as well as other European countries as I look forward to the next time I return to this part of the world.
When I look back to this year, it has been just amazing to see the hand of God leading me in each step. As there were mountain tops and valley times, His hand was always there gently guiding me through. I stumbled a couple times, fell right on my face at least once...but His grace and mercy is renewed everyday, and He gives me the extra strength to get up and continue walking with His hand gently guiding me.
So many things, so many experiences, and so many people that I have met throughout the year. I don't want to forget any part of it. And that could be one of the reason that my GR Digital keeps me accompanied all the time.
I don't know what my next step is. I don't know what to expect once I am back home in Okinawa.
But I do know one thing, and that is that He hold everything in His hand. When the time comes, I will know as long as I follow Him and seek Him day by day. What a wonderful God we have.
Few pictures from couple days ago that I didn't post for the insanity of the time it takes to upload pictures here, but of course it is better than having no internet connection.
But you never know what happens. 2008 ended up being a pretty big adventure for me as I spent a month in Okinawa, headed to Germany for about 8months, spent almost a total of 2months in England including the time right now. In between these times I also spent a day in South Korea, 5days in Finland, a week in Turkey, and couple of hours in Belgium. I also did have couple other places that I attempted to go, such as Sweden, Czech, and Scotland. These three didn't work out, but I still plan to go to these places as well as other European countries as I look forward to the next time I return to this part of the world.
When I look back to this year, it has been just amazing to see the hand of God leading me in each step. As there were mountain tops and valley times, His hand was always there gently guiding me through. I stumbled a couple times, fell right on my face at least once...but His grace and mercy is renewed everyday, and He gives me the extra strength to get up and continue walking with His hand gently guiding me.
So many things, so many experiences, and so many people that I have met throughout the year. I don't want to forget any part of it. And that could be one of the reason that my GR Digital keeps me accompanied all the time.
I don't know what my next step is. I don't know what to expect once I am back home in Okinawa.
But I do know one thing, and that is that He hold everything in His hand. When the time comes, I will know as long as I follow Him and seek Him day by day. What a wonderful God we have.
Few pictures from couple days ago that I didn't post for the insanity of the time it takes to upload pictures here, but of course it is better than having no internet connection.
Charis and Silas
Oh, and it looks like I will be spending New Year's Eve in Woolacombe.
So Woolacombe, here I come again! You better be sunny this time...
So Woolacombe, here I come again! You better be sunny this time...

Comments