A little lesson fur dich!
Hmmm...What can this be?
Some people may referr to it as "trash". But oh no, it's not in Germany!
They are all either 25cents or 15cents worth of bottles. If you don't recycle them, you are actually losing money since you have to pay for them when you buy the drinks.
So I take every little opportunity of "job" openings.
During the summer I started my own ministry called "the bottle ministry." The ministry was an amazing one...for myself. But now it seems to be time to pass it on to the next...someone, I guess.
I had to take a group picture with my little support buddies. These bottles were all given/found within less than a 24hours span.
Checking trashcans around the villa...but I tell you guys, I am not a bum though!! ...well at least I don't think I am...haha.
- bottles with a little picture of a bottle and can are worth 25cents and can be returned at mostly any stores.
- bottles without the picture but that says, "pfand zuruck" are worth 15cents and can be returned at Real and EDKA.
- when you write your name on the bottle, don't write on the barcode area!
- If you are too lazy to recycle, donate it to someone. It will bless that person so much and you won't even know how much they appreciate it.
So that's my little lesson. And I know some Germans don't know this either ;)
Hai hai, bitte shon!

Comments