Just around the corner
Oh no, only 5 more days! Haha, just kidding but not kidding. Only 5 more days of the semester. This semester seemed like it went by pretty slow or maybe just this week seem to drag. Dealing with so many emotions around me and stressed people all around, I'd say it was a pretty crazy week. I'm glad this week is over even if there are few more finals that we have to take. Tonight we have our "theme night" and the theme is "the neverlands" or whatever it's called. People are suppose to dress up...me? I'm not sure yet.
Anyways, on Saturday, me and Katha are going to Marburg! This is the city where Gerson and Brittany had their wedding and ever since than I have been wanting to go back this whole semester. So tomorrow I finally get to go and it'll be amazing!
Wednesday is our graduation and we are suppose to give speech maximum of 2minutes. I have of feeling that I would be so nervous that I would either smile the whole time or start laughing before I say anything...why do we have to give a speech...maybe I'll just give in Japanese than have it translated into English and German and than my time will be up! Haha, j/k. It shouldn't be too bad.

Preparation to go home, I had 味噌汁(miso-soup) last night for dinner instead of eating hotdogs and french fries.
Anyways, on Saturday, me and Katha are going to Marburg! This is the city where Gerson and Brittany had their wedding and ever since than I have been wanting to go back this whole semester. So tomorrow I finally get to go and it'll be amazing!
Wednesday is our graduation and we are suppose to give speech maximum of 2minutes. I have of feeling that I would be so nervous that I would either smile the whole time or start laughing before I say anything...why do we have to give a speech...maybe I'll just give in Japanese than have it translated into English and German and than my time will be up! Haha, j/k. It shouldn't be too bad.
Women's class is sometimes the best class to be at.
Our last class for James before the final.
The class chilling at Inga-Lill's house with coffee and cookies :)
It was soooo good.
One of the first things that I would definitely eat when I get home is rice with natto (delicious fermented soybeans that rocks the world!).
In less than a month, I will be back in Okinawa. Something I really look forward too but still my heart is not completely settled with the thought of it yet...
Comments
It was really expensive - actually only about 20,000 yen for 2 people. But expensive for China. I might say better than some of the sushi I had in Japan. But that's because I was poor in Japan.
I'm so excited about being in Japan!