Frohe Weinachten!

I have to stay that I experienced the most "Christmacy" Christmas for the first time this year.
Instead spending my day working or just sitting around in the house while my parents went to work and my brothers at school, I spent it with the Velarde's here in England.

Christmas Eve, Sandra cooked some awesome New Mexican? soup and Shannon made some home-made tortillas, and Damian made his New Mexican "biscuits". We had a time of worship, word, and prayer with couple other people that came over and joined the night.

At midnight, the 25th, the kids stayed up to open one present each. And in the morning we opened all of our gifts and had some delicious home-made cinnamon rolls made by the awesome cook, Sandra Velarde :)

we all know that she was the most excited to open gifts, ne?

On Tuesday Sandra, Shannon, and I went out to the city and had some good cream teas!and just one random picture, just because that's the way I like to roll.

Merry Christmas everyone!
God gave us the best gift to us by sending His only Son, Jesus, to die on the cross for us.

Comments

Popular Posts