CCBC Siegen Fall '08!
It came and it passed, and now I am a graduate of Calvary Chapel Bible College's 2years program. I still don't feel like a graduate since I am still here in Germany with couple students and staff that are still here. More than half of the students already left this morning, and the others leave on Friday morning.
The graduation went very well, but I sort of missed the big family like feeling of graduation in Okinawa, which inspired me to graduate someday and I did.
It is hard to summarize all that happened this 2years, but the one thing that I can truly say that I was so blessed by so many things...and I hope to be a continual light wherever I go.
I didn't take much pictures last night, but here are some.
The graduation went very well, but I sort of missed the big family like feeling of graduation in Okinawa, which inspired me to graduate someday and I did.
It is hard to summarize all that happened this 2years, but the one thing that I can truly say that I was so blessed by so many things...and I hope to be a continual light wherever I go.
I didn't take much pictures last night, but here are some.
You know us, right?

Comments
May God bless you and your new season of life!!!
miss you alot!
love you man gen