Back to England.

I made it safe to England yesterday after 15hours of travel. Being able to spend time with Velarde's in their home is good, and now I have another company to spend time with and that's Shannon. England seems to be alot warmer than Germany, and it's interesting to once again hear all the British English around me. And as usual here are some pictures.

Me and my "son"
I'm using Shannon's laptop so the pictures will probably be sideways most of the time...




...Eiserfled, Deutchland!
The view from my attic. I miss it!

Comments

Anonymous said…
oohhhh..... i just love their kids, even though i never actually met them! take tons of good pictures!!! =)
i miss having you around and hearing a joyful OHIO in the morning....
Damian said…
Glad that you are here with us friend...we are praying for you...
we love you...
Sandra for the Velarde family

Popular Posts