Almost time...
In about 3 more hours, I will leave the villa. I'm going to miss this place sooooo much!
Most people are gone already so this place is quite deadly...and it will just get more quiet by tomorrow morning.
I can't believe that I have been here almost one whole year, and it's been so great. It's sad to think that I won't be walking down the street to go to devos in the morning and walking back enjoying the sunshine (sometimes, that is) and looking up into the skies to see the branches and the leaves.
I hope to be back here someday for a visit, but till than I will have to say, "tschussy Deutchland! Bis morgen, ja?"

...but don't forget! I will still be back in Germany for another two more nights before I finally, really fly home. I just won't be back in Siegen...maybe.
Most people are gone already so this place is quite deadly...and it will just get more quiet by tomorrow morning.
I can't believe that I have been here almost one whole year, and it's been so great. It's sad to think that I won't be walking down the street to go to devos in the morning and walking back enjoying the sunshine (sometimes, that is) and looking up into the skies to see the branches and the leaves.
I hope to be back here someday for a visit, but till than I will have to say, "tschussy Deutchland! Bis morgen, ja?"

...but don't forget! I will still be back in Germany for another two more nights before I finally, really fly home. I just won't be back in Siegen...maybe.

Comments
hope everything went well and you made it save to Exeter.
love you so much!
bis bald!! =)