The Weekend.
The weekend went by pretty quick. And as the weather forecast predicted, it did snow on Friday night and alot on Sunday night. Some of the students had snowball fights and I made a Japanese snowman as well as a snowman that was maybe about 2meters tall.
Cologne was really good too. The tours were sometimes too long for me to continue listening to the guide but I guess good history lesson about the city...not that I remember much...
But I am more pleased with how this picture of her gift wrapped turned out more than the case itself...






Cologne was really good too. The tours were sometimes too long for me to continue listening to the guide but I guess good history lesson about the city...not that I remember much...
I made a Bible case for Katha. It didn't turn out as good as the one I have...
It was suppose to be a Christmas present but I was too impatient to wait till Christmas so I just wrapped it with her Bible in it and gave it to her. haha...
It was suppose to be a Christmas present but I was too impatient to wait till Christmas so I just wrapped it with her Bible in it and gave it to her. haha...

Comments