Siegen Weather Forecast!
So according to the weather forecast it's going to rain/snow and wind tomorrow or Friday for those in Asia. The tempaerature will drop below 0 and it will stay around that temperature the whole day.
The weather has been pretty depressing here. I can't remember when the last time I saw a beautiful sunshine in the sky...
And on Saturday, I am going to tag along to Cologne with the principles of ministry and join there dome and museum tour as well as go for boots hunting. And the weather forecats says light snow, 2 to -1 degrees Celcius. Hopefully I won't freeze or starve with hunger...
The weather has been pretty depressing here. I can't remember when the last time I saw a beautiful sunshine in the sky...
And on Saturday, I am going to tag along to Cologne with the principles of ministry and join there dome and museum tour as well as go for boots hunting. And the weather forecats says light snow, 2 to -1 degrees Celcius. Hopefully I won't freeze or starve with hunger...

Comments
Only it's colder inside my school than outside! That's just a sin.