Busy Good week coming up?
Today begins the Speaker's week! Every schedule seems pretty packed till Wednesdays with 3sessions a day with Gayle Erwin, and maybe 2sessions with Heather Mercer on Thursday and one on Friday. There's no normal classes going on so we won't be too busy trying to get things done for normal classes.
My weekend team went really good, and I enjoyed it alot. Yay, for a German, Belgium, American, Japanese team!
I also finished reading and writing the chapter summaries for my apologetics class which won't start till next Monday. So I am a little ahead on that, but I must get started on my 10page report for Gospel of John.
And one more thing. We (me, Katha, Brandon, and Zach) received a package from Lydia, an intern fromlast semester.) It felt like it was Christmas for me opening up the big box that I had to wait for 24hours until all of us were back at the villa. It was really exciting.
Now I must go on with my busy day...

Comments