Where to begin? Many things in my thought, many things in my heart.
Confused, yet I think that I know where He wants me to be.
A place where He probably wanted me to be long before,
yet I ignored for way too long.
The longer I resisted and the longer I dreamed, harder the hit came.
A place where He probably wanted me to be long before,
yet I ignored for way too long.
The longer I resisted and the longer I dreamed, harder the hit came.
A weird feeling in my heart. Only He knows what's to come next.
Seeking for the things above, I'm not going to compromise.
Finishing the race strong just to come to a brand new start.
I'm going to keep on keeping on...
I'm going to keep on keeping on...

Comments
May not be an inherently Christian, but it helped me through some hard times a while back.