No Title.

Sometimes I absolutely don't like the idea of coming up with a title. It's just my daily life here.
I don't have much to write other than it's been cloudy and rainy most of the week. But when the sun comes out and when its looking beautiful outside, this is what everyone will do: take pictures, go for a walk, and jump...?
Meine Freund. (I don't know the plural form.)
Left: one of my current roomie, Lydia. And you guys should know the other one by now ;)
Oh, and the Loveless couple in the back having fun.


Sunshine makes "Germans" jump not a "Japanese" though.
Haha, Ich hab lieb dich!

And I don't want to admit, but I still miss this group and time alot.
I cherish these moments in my heart and sometimes wish to be back in these days, but life just goes on.
...Isaiah 43:18-19...

Comments

Anonymous said…
exactly.....that's what we do =) jump in the sunshine!!!
YEAH! was a fun week....
ich dich lieb!!!!
Katha
Mark said…
Aww, I moss those days too. Japan is the only country I've missed, but I do think I would miss China if I left.

Popular Posts