Busy, busy, busy?

What's going on!? I wanted to have a chill relaxed semester since it was my last one. But unfortunately with the crazy Murrieta things I had to add two more classes, which didn't add a whole load of homework to my schedule but...it does take alot more away from my time.

The first 4weeks of this semester, I pretty much didn't have much to do. I spent the first 2weeks being sick and not wanting to do anything, but I was still fine without not doing much. And than, I started my block class last Monday and along with it came a little bit of homework assigements and took a large portion of my time from my day. To add on, I also added a Thursday night class 2weeks ago so I have enough credits to graduate.

As the semester goes on, and as we near to the mid-semester there are more essay assignemnts and book reading assigned. And now see what I have...3books to read: one with chapter summaries and another with a little book report. And of course other essays and commentary reading and summaries and what not.
Seems like the next couple weeks after the outreach is going to be busy, and it's going to pass by really fast. Crazy.

Group picture from the Koblenz trip

Comments

Mark said…
Fighting! You can do it!

I remember those times, now I laugh because I get to give it back to my students... bwahahah!

Popular Posts