Yorokobi.
"I got the joy, joy, joy, joy way down in the depths of my heart.
Where?
Way down in the depths of my heart."
C2308:1John 1-2
Jesus relates the fullness of joy to abiding in Him, to our prayer life, and also to fellowship with God. Joy is the quality of the spirit, and happiness is the quality of emotions.
James 1:2-3
My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience.
Hebrews 12:11
Now no chastening seems to be joyful for the present, but painful; nevertheless, afterward it yields the peaceable fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it.
Hebrews 12:2
...who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross...
1John 1:4
And these things we write to you that your joy may be full.
Happiness/Joy: I finished my Chucks! It's MJS' geburtstag! I'm wearing my flip-flops once again! ...I added two classes so I can graduate!

Comments
love you tamiko! i'm proud of you! :)
a.