Thoughts.
I tend to have many thoughts about random stuff that I shouldn't even give attention to right now. And my thoughts usually just stay inside of me, and never come out. Good or bad, I dislike to share many things that I have in myself. I've been told many times to just share the things in my heart, and that my burden or whatever will be lighter. I believe that is true, but to get to that point...for me...is a real challenge. But I think I do tend to hide too many things from people...and blogging is just one way of getting my thoughts out here to all of the random readers who checks my blog.
Anyways, on to my thoughts I have been having. I think alot about when I go home. Something that I look forward to, but most part of me wants to deny that fact still. I've been in Europe (mostly Germany) for over 7 months now, and now I only have 3 more months here (according to the semester plans and such). This place has been my home, and I have been traveling around with this place being my base. I don't know, but it's a really weird feeling thinking about flying into Naha International airport, driving back home to Yomitan...and than what?
For most students here, they've only been here 2weeks, and they still have another 13weeks to go, which is quite short to think about. But to me, I only have about 3months here and if longer less than 4months out of total of 11months. I know some of you might think this is nothing but to me this is the longest I've been away from home without the intention of being away for so long.
It's been really great, and I have so many things that I could share about. But it's so strange to think about flying home so soon...and I'm not too sure if I want to be there...but I guess only time will tell. Nontheless, I should be back home sometime after the semester this time unless He has something crazy for me again!
Anyways, on to my thoughts I have been having. I think alot about when I go home. Something that I look forward to, but most part of me wants to deny that fact still. I've been in Europe (mostly Germany) for over 7 months now, and now I only have 3 more months here (according to the semester plans and such). This place has been my home, and I have been traveling around with this place being my base. I don't know, but it's a really weird feeling thinking about flying into Naha International airport, driving back home to Yomitan...and than what?
For most students here, they've only been here 2weeks, and they still have another 13weeks to go, which is quite short to think about. But to me, I only have about 3months here and if longer less than 4months out of total of 11months. I know some of you might think this is nothing but to me this is the longest I've been away from home without the intention of being away for so long.
It's been really great, and I have so many things that I could share about. But it's so strange to think about flying home so soon...and I'm not too sure if I want to be there...but I guess only time will tell. Nontheless, I should be back home sometime after the semester this time unless He has something crazy for me again!

Comments