Outreach Week

The school's outreach week is coming up in less than a month. I can't believe how fast the time is passing by. Anyways the options for the outreach week this semester are:
  • Wilhemshaven (Northern Germany)
  • Leipzig? (Eastern Germany)
  • Frankfurt
  • Ireland
  • London, Engalnd
  • Prague, Czech
  • Vienna, Austria
Where do I want to go? I have one place in my heart just like last semester. We will all have to decide by next Thursday, which is less than a week for everyone to think about. The outreach will take place from 18th of October to the 26th. I'm excited.


*Edit: It's been about 2hours since they announced all the outreach options. The one that I want to go has quickly filled up, which I figured it would. sigh. And there was one last spot opened so I signed my name just right now. with a question mark, but I will most likely go there with the craziest people from the school that I have been avoiding talking with. It will be interesting.

Comments

Mark said…
You love crazy people!

I'm sure you'll have fun...
Trevor Raichura said…
The key is that God will use this time to stretch you and change you... something I am terribly rebellious and stubborn about. But I know you'll come back closer to Christ than ever!

Popular Posts