Happy Birthday...
to my mom and Keegs!
Well...I'm still a little sick, and I am getting really tired of being tired from being sick. I gave up on my flip-flops on Saturday with the drastic weather changes of Siegen. So I went from flip-flops to boots in one day occassionally still wearing my flip-flops around but...I'm glad that I don't have much homeworks or classes right now so I can rest.
I was adopted by a German-Romanian couple on Saturday through the school's "adopted foreigner" program. Last semester I met my "parent" once when I got introduced and never again have I seen her. This time will be alot different. Me and another American girl, who I found out that we have many interesting facts in common regarding to places we have been and involved with, already went to our "parents" house and hanged-out for...5hours! They are really nice people, and I look forward to spending more time with them.
Other than that I am a little frustrated with the weird Murrieta credit stuff that should be figured out hopefully sometime this week. Sometimes I feel like quitting for stupid reasons, but I have come so far that there should be no reason why I should even think about that. Don't worry, I will finish it because if not I will be angry at myself, and there is no need for such a distress. I'm almost there, and all I have to do is keep on with what I have begun. And there are many more reasons that will keep me going :)
And this Saturday, we will all be going to Koblens!
I was adopted by a German-Romanian couple on Saturday through the school's "adopted foreigner" program. Last semester I met my "parent" once when I got introduced and never again have I seen her. This time will be alot different. Me and another American girl, who I found out that we have many interesting facts in common regarding to places we have been and involved with, already went to our "parents" house and hanged-out for...5hours! They are really nice people, and I look forward to spending more time with them.
Other than that I am a little frustrated with the weird Murrieta credit stuff that should be figured out hopefully sometime this week. Sometimes I feel like quitting for stupid reasons, but I have come so far that there should be no reason why I should even think about that. Don't worry, I will finish it because if not I will be angry at myself, and there is no need for such a distress. I'm almost there, and all I have to do is keep on with what I have begun. And there are many more reasons that will keep me going :)
And this Saturday, we will all be going to Koblens!
The beautiful neighborhood of my adopted parents.
I just received an e-mail from back home saying that everything on the computer has been deleted due to computer crash...which means that all my pictures from this past year and a half are all gone. Pretty sad...but that's the problem with digital photos. I'm glad that I have few of my favorite ones saved on a disk here. Now the thing is, I CANNOT lose it.

Comments
sigh
It's still around 25 degrees here.
gen