CCBC Siegen Fall 2008
The semester began on Wednesday with orientations and class registerations. There's about 55students this semester: 31Americans, 16Germans, and 8Others. Too many Americans...just like any other campuses. I have two German and three American roommates, this semester, and it will take me a while to get use to some of them since I barely/hardly see them throughout the day.
Well anyways, this is my last semester, and I am excited to graduate though I don't know what I will be doing next. I want this semester to be totally different from my past ones, and I hope to make the most out of it.
Though I think I could write alot more from this past few days, I will just leave it at this for now. Most classes will start next week, and I am excited to go into full swing of the Bible college finally after such a long break of doing miscellaneous things, which I enjoyed very much.
So here is to my last semester! Pray for unity and love because that's what makes the difference.
Well anyways, this is my last semester, and I am excited to graduate though I don't know what I will be doing next. I want this semester to be totally different from my past ones, and I hope to make the most out of it.
Though I think I could write alot more from this past few days, I will just leave it at this for now. Most classes will start next week, and I am excited to go into full swing of the Bible college finally after such a long break of doing miscellaneous things, which I enjoyed very much.
So here is to my last semester! Pray for unity and love because that's what makes the difference.

Comments
"too many americans"... ahaha you crack me up :)
tamik its gonna be awesome! praying for you
gen gen
you have as many as 8!!
yes, you are right!!
"Love" of Christ, that makes difference.
I pray that God will fill you with love that will overflow so that you can love others.
Yasutomo