四季

四季 for those of you who cannot read Japanese or something of that sort, basically means four seasons. Living in Okinawa, this is one of the things you can't really have a full experience of. But being in Germany is a whole different story. I've been here 8months in 2 days (which I am totally happy about). So I have been able to enjoy the seasonal changes here, though the summer days were still sometimes chilly.

I often love to look up into the trees when I walk to and from the church. It is absolutely amazing to see the sun shining between the branches and the leaves changing its face from time to time.

February.
Bare branches. Breath taking.
Frozen flowers.

Snow on the trees.

And when I came back from Turkey, spring had already come. It welcomed us back with this amazing tree full of blossoms.

And I pulled out my flip-flops end of April :)

And summer came. The place became full of green.

And here came Fall, and it is still so beautiful.


The school made a new rule last week...
NO MORE FLIP-FLOPS! Due to us dumb foreigners getting sick. sigh.
I still broke the rules a few time after that and yesterday, I finally said "good-bye" to my love.

Comments

Popular Posts