Zimmer7. The Attic.

I moved into my room yesterday. I really like it though not as much as my old room yet but that could easily change as I get settled into it more. I have more of a personal space in this room being about three times as bigger compared to Room4. I even have a little table and a chair by my bed. The only weird thing is that since is the attic, we are not able to put the bunk-beds right against the wall...It was a bit weird trying to sleep last night having open spaces all around me, but putting down my curtain helped alot. I'm excited to meet my roommates as well as the other students. I also got my M199 for breakfast setup, yay! So I can't sleep in any more...early mornings and bed by curfew, that will be good for me.
And here are pictures of my new spott!!

My semi-civilized bed.1/3 of the room...still waiting for my bunk buddy to arrive.
The spiral stairs that I dislike.
And the other 2/3 of the uncivilized room w/ stuff left behind for re-turning students.

Comments

Natsuki said…
Tamiko-
素敵なお部屋☆
もうすぐyour last semだね。今まで以上のsemとなりますように。遠い沖縄から祈ってるよ。^^

Popular Posts