This past 2weeks after the Creation fest has been some interesting time. After all the crazy weeks, all of the sudden comes the semi-peaceful time. Sometimes I don't know what to do with myself here. There's been times I'd question myself if I am doing any good being here for such a long time. It has truly been a blessing to be here as well as very challenging in many ways, but I think it's time for me to move on now though. As the time nears by, I am getting more and more excited for the upcoming semester and what not.
I'd had planned to go to Scotland to visit my roommate from last semester, but with sudden changes with her situation there I won't be able to visit her. Good thing that I haven't booked my ticket yet, and I also felt that something was going to happen seeing how God has been delaying things with my whole planning process. So I might be returning to Germany a few days earlier than what I have thought, which I am totally stoked to go back. I'm a little bummed that I won't be able to visit my friend, but He has some better plans for me and for her.
The family that lives in this house has been away for the conference in Austria for a week and will be returning on Monday, I believe. It is going to be crazy in here again with 13people living, haha.
And on to some joyous thing, my awesome German roommate from last semester sent me Milka( chocolate bar...and also my favorite kind) ! She is way too nice, and she knows me too well. Just a few minutes before I received the package, I was playing with Silas and asked him to go get me a Milka bar...
He really continues to provide my every little need...
My summer adventure is almost ending. It's been good, and it's been fun/stretching with so many different things. I am excited for more to come...
I'd had planned to go to Scotland to visit my roommate from last semester, but with sudden changes with her situation there I won't be able to visit her. Good thing that I haven't booked my ticket yet, and I also felt that something was going to happen seeing how God has been delaying things with my whole planning process. So I might be returning to Germany a few days earlier than what I have thought, which I am totally stoked to go back. I'm a little bummed that I won't be able to visit my friend, but He has some better plans for me and for her.
The family that lives in this house has been away for the conference in Austria for a week and will be returning on Monday, I believe. It is going to be crazy in here again with 13people living, haha.
And on to some joyous thing, my awesome German roommate from last semester sent me Milka( chocolate bar...and also my favorite kind) ! She is way too nice, and she knows me too well. Just a few minutes before I received the package, I was playing with Silas and asked him to go get me a Milka bar...
He really continues to provide my every little need...
My summer adventure is almost ending. It's been good, and it's been fun/stretching with so many different things. I am excited for more to come...

Comments
oh well.