A little journey

The sun finally came out after about a week and a half of rain and clouds. I decided to take a walk for about a hour...which ended up being close to 3hours.

I decided to walk on the coastal foot path avoiding all the lamb poops, but it's sometimes impossible to avoid every little one...but at least I stayed clear off of the fresh ones. haha.
So here are few pictures...
A little hike up the road...
until you get into the coast path.

After a while, you get the choice to either join the road or continue on the coast path.

I decided to stop by a beach in between my walk.

There's good surf here...but I don't surf...

The resident of the field.

I decided to strike an Asian pose...in memory of being here.

Another hiker with his daughter.


Yellow flowers. They make me happy.

...and more sheep.

And after about 2hours, I finally made it out to the Mortoehoe.

The walk back down to the house.

These benches are at ridiculous places...I love it.

And sadly, it's cloudy again...

Comments

Anonymous said…
I too LOVE yellow flowers.

We miss you....when are you coming home?

Love,
KristyB.
Mark said…
Looks like so much fun! But England is way to cloudy, it's depressing.

Popular Posts