Last days in England.
So I'm back from England, and here I am in the good ole' Woghnam in Siegen, Germany updating my blog. The flights went well. And I also ate alot to spend my remaining coins. The sun actually came out the morning I left England. But sad to say, it's raining here...but not as cold. The last two days there, I was blessed so much through many things. And it was just a reminder of how great He is.
As I miss my friends and the little ones in England, it has been nice to see all the familiar faces around. But it looks like I still can't take a break from the little ones yet...I have been offered a job to babysit two little boys (2year-old and a baby) for a week, and I already started today. Depending on how I feel like, I could make it as my M199 during the semester, but knowing myself...I don't know if I would take that option. In order to get to their house, I would have to take the train and the bus and walk little bit. So continual prayer needed with dealing with the little crazy ones.

A pleasant surprise.
I like to recieve handmade bracelets and stuff of that sort. I wanted something in memory of England.
So I just made something for myself during the Cretion Fest wishing that someone would make me one before I left...Well, the morning that I was leaving, this girl that I have not met till breakfast that morning had made me one! If you can see, it's on my ankle. My time in England was filled with many sweet blessings.
As I miss my friends and the little ones in England, it has been nice to see all the familiar faces around. But it looks like I still can't take a break from the little ones yet...I have been offered a job to babysit two little boys (2year-old and a baby) for a week, and I already started today. Depending on how I feel like, I could make it as my M199 during the semester, but knowing myself...I don't know if I would take that option. In order to get to their house, I would have to take the train and the bus and walk little bit. So continual prayer needed with dealing with the little crazy ones.
A pleasant surprise.
I like to recieve handmade bracelets and stuff of that sort. I wanted something in memory of England.
So I just made something for myself during the Cretion Fest wishing that someone would make me one before I left...Well, the morning that I was leaving, this girl that I have not met till breakfast that morning had made me one! If you can see, it's on my ankle. My time in England was filled with many sweet blessings.

Comments
I sent you home with English chocolate...sorry I didnt know how to make bracelets...
love you
Sandra and family